Gone are the days when people use to share pictures/content through bluetooth. Now in this techy world, if someone wants to share something to a friend or family, they simple SHAREit download.
Yes, SHAREit is an app through which you can share the apps;/pictures/videos and files to anyone he/she wishes to. The best part of this app is that here you do not need to use your data to share.
The advanced hotspot direct connection technology makes it easy to send the content within few seconds. All you need to do is to keep the cell in front of each other’s and make your device visible. There are more than 800 million users of SHAREit. And among its competitor apps, SHAREit is actually the most used and downloaded app as well. Since the app is all free to use, it has become popular among users.
Updates in SHAREit 2.7.60?
Let’s take a look
- Bug remains.
- If you change the storage location to external SD card, it will fix the FAILED TO CREATE FILES error.
- Because of the Google’s guidelines, no user of android 5.0 or above be able to choose external SD card location as default. However, the team is trying to resolve the issue fast.
How to download SHAREit 2.7.60?
If you’re looking for a quick and easy guide of how to download SHAREit, let’s scroll it here.
- Download the app from the download button given here.
- Once you click, it will ask you to give the permission and simply click accept.
- Once done downloading, it will install and in few minutes, you will be able to use it.