Shareit for iOS
SHAREit is a very popular app for transferring of data. With the help of SHAREit, you could easily transfer files as it does not consume much time and its speed is 200 times more than that of the Bluetooth. You could transfer photos, videos, music files, apps, documents, etc.
Benefits of using SHAREit
- This app allows you to transfer data at a very high speed.
- There is an added advantage that there is no need to have a similar type of network for data transfer.
- This supports all kinds of file formats.
- There is no need of an internet connection as it could create its own wifi hotspot network.
- This app does not require any kind of Bluetooth support for transferring data.
SHAREit Download for iOS
IOS is a mobile operating system that is used in various mobile devices like iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. In the iPhone operating system(ios), SHAREit could be easily downloaded and used to transfer any kind of files among various networks. As we know that this app does not require any kind of cable connection and it is handy to use it. This is freely available for download from the respective App store. The following process is carried out to download this App in ios generating devices.
- Firstly you have to visit the App store and open it on your device.
- After opening the app you have to search for the SHAREit app in the search bar.
- You have to type SHAREit in the search bar and then it will appear
- After that, you need to double click on the blue icon.
- By doing so the software will ask you about your Apple id and you have to verify it.
- Then you could set the password of your choice and the download of the app will begin.
- Once the download gets completed, you are ready to use the app and could easily share files.
Transfer of files between its networks
- First of all, you need to use any one app to export songs from the music library of the ios in the SHAREit app.
- When you get the required file in the local storage of the SHAREit, you are ready to transfer it to other devices with the help of the SHAREit app.
Transfer of files between ios and android networks
- You have to download the SHAREit device on both devices from the respective app stores.
- The one with the Android software has been open the SHAREit app and has to click on the on RECEIVE button.
- SHAREit App has the ability to create a wifi hotspot network on its own if there is no wifi network available.
- When the hotspot is appearing on the ios device, you have to check that the option for wifi connection is on.
- Both the sender and the receiver have to be on the same wifi network.
- When both the devices get connected to each other, the person using ios has to click on the SEND button.
- Then ios holder has to select a file that he wants to share like any picture, video, movie, documents, etc. If the file is not available in that particular location it has to be imported with the help of iTunes file sharing or with the help of open in the feature that is available on any other app.
- When the selection of the file is done, the ios holder has to tap on the receiver option to send him the file.
- In this way, the whole procedure will get completed.